Saturday, March 05, 2005

Buy Every Album You'll Never Regret It


Jane Siberry

THAT CERTAIN BIRD
This morning I awoke at 6 and found myself walking out the door at 6:03 not knowing where I was going. Rode and rode and rode, awash in Spring bird songs. Cherry blossoms only slightly lighter than the grey. Then around the corner and there was Dawn. Forgotten with the enclose of Winter. Hello!

I AM FINALLY CLOSING SHEEBA
It will have been 9 years on May 17, 2005. It has been a very special time of learning and struggle and sometimes deep satisfaction. I wanted freedom and it has come in a different fashion than I expected. Now as I let go of more and more things, not always knowing why I have to and resisting it, I see the signs of a greater hand at work. I am sure you know what I mean.
www.sheeba.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home