Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Season is Over: An E-mail exchange...


Yeah, yeah - every one hates the players and no-one will miss the league - no one missed baseball either when it was on strike - know what? - no one would miss the NFL either if it was out for two years or more or you couldn't gamble on it - fact is, we all have too much competition for our entertainment bucks and our time - I do think a lot of these things are habit - let me know how much you miss Everyone Loves Raymond (newsflash - I don't!) next year when it's no longer on.

How many things do you truly miss? For me - some of them are women & cities & other countries and maybe Saturday Night Live in its glory early 70's years - Leafs too then - and Ali too then - well maybe a whole lot of stuff between 1970 and 1978 - so maybe I'm just missing my youth....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home